- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
An independent State agency that finances small and mid-sized businesses, administers tax incentives to retain and grow jobs, revitalizes communities through redevelopment initiatives, and supports entrepreneurial development by providing access to training and mentoring programs.
- Salem County Improvement Authority – 856.935.7900 x10
Actively pursuing balanced growth and economic development that is compatible with Salem County’s vision for the future.
- Salem County Planning Department – 856.935.7510 x8414
Provides community demographic profiles and countywide GIS data upon request.
- Workforce Training – 856.351.2651
Salem Community College offers customizable training for employees.
- Mid-Atlantic Career and Education Center – 856.514.2200
Career and job skill development.
- Rutgers Center for Farm Profitability – 856.358.6140
Developing value added product alternatives for farmers.
- NJ Farm Service Agency – 856.205.1225
Offering farm loans.
- Small Business Assistance Center – 866.534.7789
Training sessions for individuals and small business owners.
- Salem County One-Stop Career Center – 856-935-7510, x 4540
Helps local citizens obtain viable employment through information, advice, and employment counseling along with assistance in searching for jobs.
- Chamber of Commerce – 856.351.2245
The Chamber advocates and builds relationships to promote and grow successful businesses.
- Salem County Vocational Technical School – 856.769.0101
Preparing students for employment, for further education leading to employment, and for lifelong learning.
(provided courtesy of the Salem County Improvement Authority)
- Salem County 2013 Economic Resource Guide
- New Jersey’s Workforce Development System
- NJ Economic Opportunity Act of 2013
- Summary of Grow NJ and ERGG Program for Salem City
- Summary of Grow NJ and ERGG Program for Penns Grove
- NJ Incentives for Corporate & Commercial Energy Efficiency Projects
- New Jersey Business Action Center
- Salem County Revolving Loan Fund Guidelines
- Salem County Capital Assistance Program
- Application for Financing
- Micro Loan Program
- Bond Financing Program
Handling commercial properties in Salem County:
- American Dream Realty of South Jersey – Carneys Point / 856-299-6444
- Century 21 Stewart Agency – Penns Grove / 856-299-2244
- Century 21 Town and Country Realty – Pilesgrove Township / 856-769-2020
- Coldwell Banker Elite Realtors – Woodstown / 856-556-9030
- Coldwell Banker Pino Agency – Pennsville / 856-678-4663
- ERA Preferred Realtors – Pennsville / 856-678-7717
- Coldwell Banker Pino Agency – Elmer / 856-358-8049
- Reeves & Melvin – Woodstown / 856-769-2300
- River Beach Realty, Inc. – Pennsville / 856-678-8100
- Warner Real Estate & Auction Company – Woodstown / 856-769-4111
- Weaver Realty – Pennsville / 856-678-7753