Easy access to roadways provide a direct link to Salem County:
- Delaware Memorial Bridge
- New Jersey I-95
- New Jersey I-295
- New Jersey Turnpike
- US Rt 40
- US Rt 49
- US Rt 55
Salem County has an efficient freight railway:
- The county’s 18 miles of short line railroad connects directly into the CSX system
- CSX serves 23 states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces
- Rail service to Port Salem
Port Salem has 80,000 square feet of shed and warehouse storage:
- 5 miles from the entrance to the Chesapeake & Delaware Canal
- 12 miles from Wilmington, DE
- 60 miles from Baltimore harbor
- 35 miles from Philadelphia, PA
- Less than 50 miles from the Delaware Bay & Atlantic Ocean
The Salem County New Jersey area is served by:
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
- New Castle Airport (ILG)
- Spitfire Aerodrome
Salem County also offers access to an exceptional public transportation system.
Salem County Community Bus Service operates six days a week between Salem, Woodstown, Pennsville and Penns Grove, averaging roughly 13,000 passengers a month.
NJ Transit, New Jersey’s public transportation corporation, is the nation’s third largest provider of bus, rail and light-rail transit, linking major points in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia; and serving 260 million passengers annually.
NJ Transit connects to Philadelphia via PATCO, the Port Authority Transit Corporation, a light-rail service between Center City Philadelphia and Lindenwold NJ.
Centrally located along the Northeast Corridor!
SALEM COUNTY NJ